- Wo: St. Pölten UAS
During this year‘s Summer School from 26th to 30th of June artistic practice, creative processes and theoretical reflection on animation are in the centre of attention. The participants have the possibility to obtain and deepen their knowledge and skills in the course of workshops and discussions. Internationally renowned speakers and workshop leaders guarantee a high quality education and up-to-date information. Besides workshops, face-to-face conversations with artists and researchers as well as networking with like-minded people are possible.
… at the St. Pölten UAS Creative Media Summer School which is open for you for free. Enjoy international high quality workshops in the field of the creative media industry.
Please register in advance: registration for students
Workshop leaders participate…
…with your students, participate with your workshop topic.
If more than eight students from your University sign up for the Summer School, an additional workshop including a workshopleader must be provided by your University.
- Language of instruction: English
- Target group: students
- Please register in advance: registration for workshop leaders
Monday, June 26th 2017 – 9:00 am
Official opening at the St. Pölten UAS – small festival room
- Presentation of the workshops and workshop leaders
- Start of workshops
Monday to Friday from 26th to 30th of June 2017 – 9:00 am to 5:00 pm
Final workshop program to be announced, e.g.
- Natural Environments with Maya Paint Effects (Martin Schinzel, A)
- Arduino interactive (Christian Munk, A)
- Telling Stories with Data (Wolfgang Aigner, A, Florian Halm, A, Mario Zeller, A)
- Pixilation & Performance (Paul Wenninger)
- Procedural Audio in Animation (Michael Iber, D, Patrick Lechner, A)
Friday, 30th of June 2017
5:00 pm Closing event
- Presentations of projects
Please find more Information here.