- Wo: St. Pölten UAS
During the next Summer School from 25th to 29th of June artistic practice, creative processes and theoretical reflection on animation are in the centre of attention. The participants have the possibility to obtain and deepen their knowledge and skills in the course of workshops and discussions. Internationally renowned speakers and workshop leaders guarantee a high quality education and up-to-date information. Besides workshops, face-to-face conversations with artists and researchers as well as networking with like-minded people are possible.
… at the St. Pölten UAS Creative Media Summer School which is open for you for free. Enjoy international high quality workshops in the field of the creative media industry.
Please register in advance.
Monday, June 25th 2018 – 9:00 am
Official opening at the St. Pölten UAS – small festival room
- Presentation of the workshops and workshop leaders
- Start of workshops
Monday to Friday from 25th to 29th of June 2018 – 9:00 am to 5:00 pm
Final workshop program to be announced, e.g.
- Abstract Narratives – Narrative Abstractions
- Arduino interactive
- EPLAN – Continous Engineering
- Natural Environments with Maya Paint Effects
- Procedural Audio in Animation
- Smart Contracts: token creation with ERC20
- Telling Stories with Data
- 360° VR Film Production
Friday, June 29th 2018 – 5:00 pm
- Presentations of projects
Please find more Information here.