What you will be working on
- You programme individual components for language assistance, robotics and artificial intelligence and connect them with technical interfaces using state-of-the art frameworks, thereby always placing the human at the centre
- You closely collaborate with colleagues to integrate and assess the results gained from user experience design and the ethics board throughout the implementation process
- You have the opportunity to carefully evaluate the prototypes in a multi-stage development process together with potential end customers in a realistic scenario and include the findings in the further design
- You engage in publishing activities together with colleagues and hold scientific presentations
- You have the possibility to write a PhD/doctoral thesis and become involved in teaching
What we expect from you
- Completed technology-related master degree (e.g. Media Technology, Data Science, Software Engineering, Computer Science, Embedded Engineering, etc.)
- Good communication skills, as you will be proactively engaging in contact with external project partners
- Sound analytical abilities and excellent problem-solving skills
What we offer
- Long-term employment (40 h/week) in an exciting work environment. To learn more, go to our career site
- Numerous benefits such as flexible working hours, free parking, further education, health promotion, etc.
- A gross salary that takes your qualification into account: at least €38,178 (basis 40-hour week)
For the St. Pölten University of Applied Sciences, the variety and diversity of its staff members is the key to innovation, success, and further development. Applications by qualified women are particularly welcome. In the case of equal suitability, we give precedence to applicants with special needs. We explicitly invite persons with a migration background to apply. We are looking forward to receiving your application!