What you will be working on
- You are part of the team working on scientific research projects in the field of cyber security and resilience
- You integrate students into the project work
- You independently publish papers and hold lectures at international conferences
- You cultivate contacts to the business world and the scientific community
What we expect from you
- A university degree (at least master level, ideally post-doc) in informatics or a comparable field, preferably with a focus on security
- Fundamental experience in research
- Experience in lecture and publication activity at an international level
- Very good command of spoken and written German and English (if you lack German language skills, we can help you acquire them)
- A high degree of team orientation, strategic thinking, flexibility, and strong communication skills
What we offer
- Long-term employment (20-40 h/week) in an exciting and employee-oriented working environment
- Numerous benefits such as flexible working hours, working from home, free parking, further training, health promotion, etc.
- A gross annual salary that takes your qualifications into account: at least € 49,000 (basis: 40 h/week)
- For more information, please visit our career website.
For the St. Pölten University of Applied Sciences, the variety and diversity of its staff members is the key to innovation, success, and further development. Applications by qualified women are particularly welcome. In the case of equal suitability, we give precedence to applicants with special needs. We explicitly invite persons with a migration background to apply. We are looking forward to receiving your application!