The Research Festival Lower Austria (Forschungsfest NÖ) is organised by the Province of Lower Austria (Department of Science and Research). At the Palais Niederösterreich in Vienna, research stations will showcase current projects and interesting aspects from the field of science and research in Lower Austria from 13:00 to 21:00. Entrance is free of charge.
Children, adolescents, and adults have the opportunity to engage in direct contact with scientists, ask questions, explore new topic areas, and conduct experiments themselves.
The St. Pölten UAS is participating with the following topics, among others:
- Knee arthrosis – what happens now?
- What does the virtual model railway teach me about sustainable mobility?
- How can analogue animation techniques be used to bring a virtual world in the interior of the earth to life?
- How can sensor data be visualised with augmented reality?
- What are reasons for migration?
- How can “augmented reality” be used in industry?