Digital collaboration, continuous innovation and the augmentation of reality are major buzzwords of our times. As growth to infinity and beyond is often the main goal, we sometimes forget about the social and environmental impact we need to address in our projects.
XChange Reality! means DO SOMETHING! What actually has the power to change your reality? When will the future be GLAMorous again? How do we intend to create and sustain our urban and regional environment? Can Mixed Reality (XR) help us address current challenges or even find new solutions for the future? What we want to identify with you: what are these current challenges? What could new solutions for the future look like?
To tackle these urgent and important issues, XChange Reality! uses XR as its technical foundation and combines the following two approaches:
- A participatory hackathon organised by OpenGLAM.at
- An interdisciplinary conference organised by the St. Pölten University of Applied Sciences (inkl. Verlinkung)
The thematic fields of the XChange Reality! are:
- GLAM (galleries, libraries, archives and museums, etc.)
- Urban and regional development (environment, architecture, tourism, art and culture, etc.)
- Industries (manufacturing, construction, creative, etc.)
Registration and information
The Digital Makers Hub is supported through the „Digital Innovation Hubs in Österreich“ programme of the Austrian Federal Ministry for Digital and Economic Affairs.