- Where: Room 3.12. | UAS St. Pölten
Why women only?
Because a girl-to-girl conversation is so much more fruitful than a full classroom with only one or two women hiding in the corners. I've done so many things in my life where I was the *only* girl among X other participants, and I promise I've been hiding in the corners more than once.
- Lecturer Marion Marschalek
- Online preparation assignments
- Workshop 5./6. of September from 9 am to 5 pm
- No fees, no strings attached, all you have to do is get there
- Being female
- Computer science background in a sense you understand programming logic, basics of how a processor works and how an operating system works
- A Notebook capable of operating at least one virtual machine
- Toughness (It is going to be a lot to learn in a very short time)
Please register with your name or nickname and a short note about your background at
blackhoodie at 0x1338 .at.
About two weeks before the event you will be asked for a final confirmation of your participation.
Text and content by Marion Marschalek