St. Pölten University of Applied Sciences is committed to excellence and aspires to this objective through continuous development of its quality as an institution and in all aspects of its work:
- through a culture of mutual respect between staff members, students and partners as well as a dedication to equal opportunity, gender equality and team diversity,
- through an obligation to transparency and fairness in all decisions, leadership competence at all levels and responsibility in all organisational structures,
- through recognised know-how and creative innovation in all fields of work, whereby the image of the city and region as an attractive place to study and work is enhanced,
- while offering students excellent training and further education that prepares them for the growing demand for innovative, interdisciplinary solutions to a multitude of current and future challenges facing entrepreneurs, industry, public authorities and institutions,
- as an open and internationally-oriented partner for companies, industry sectors, institutions and their need for applied research and development and
- through active participation in the social and cultural life of the city and region, thus contributing to a dialogue between all societal groups.
St. Pölten University of Applied Sciences is a professional, cosmopolitan, internationally-positioned and research-oriented institution which ranks among the best and most attractive universities in Austria and is a subject leader in selected focus areas. St. Pölten UAS has strong roots in the city and wider region, and thanks to its expertise the university is a strong partner with close ties to the economy and related institutions.
My best place to study
My best place to work
My best place to be
Our service areas