This programme is aimed at professionals with management potential and responsibilities in areas such as strategic development, production planning and management, process optimisation and project implementation. Alongside specialist technical training, students also acquire a comprehensive range of business and management skills. The technology-focused components build on mathematical, scientific and engineering foundations and look at the latest technological advances.
Students acquire in-depth knowledge of the latest production technologies and production-related processes from both a technical and a business perspective. Technology management components enable them to apply this fundamental know-how to the full range of development processes.
This programme is aimed at graduates of universities (including universities of applied sciences) and technical colleges who are, or who intend to become:
- production/manufacturing engineers or time and motion study experts
- managers or senior executives with responsibilities in production engineering or assembly technology
- product or development managers
- business administration managers or management controllers in manufacturing companies
Related continuing education programmes
St. Pölten UAS also offers the following programmes in partnership with Zukunftsakademie Mostviertel:
- Production management and business competence
- Business competence and management
- Production management and management