The continuing education course is for potential executive managers whose tasks involve strategic development, production planning and control, process optimisation and project implementation. Along with a technical education students acquire comprehensive business competences and management skills. The technical focus builds on mathematical, natural science and scientific engineering basics and teaches knowledge of the newest technologies.
The participants learn to master modern production technologies and production-related processes both in technical and economic terms. Elements of technology management enable them to apply this basic knowledge ton all development processes.
The continuing education course addresses graduates of universities, UASs as well as of secondary technical schools who work or are going to work as
- manufacturing, work and production engineers,
- managers and managing employees in production and assembly technique,
- product managers or development managers,
- business administration managers and controllers at manufacturing companies.
Further continuing education courses
In cooperation with the Zukunftsakademie Mostviertel the St.Pölten UAS offers further continuing education courses:
- Production management and business competence
- Business competence and management
- Production management and management