- Decision making competences in technics, operations, business, legislation and transport politics
- Interoperable systems in railway networks
- Controlling and timing of operational processes
- Railway and environment
- Sustainability in the planning and operating of railway systems
- Infrastructure and energy supplying plants
- International standards of railway systems, national implementation and differences
- European transport and competition policy
- Infrastructure Management
- Technical and legal basic conditions of safety engineering management
- Economics of safety engineering
- Strategies of operative management
- Key competences
The master course comprises a total of 120 ECTS. 24 ECTS are awarded for the completion of at least 2 years of professional experience in the railway sector. Each of the 4 semesters of the study programme comprises 24 ECTS.
All in all, the course requires 67 days of in-class lectures in a period of 24 months.