- Decision-making skills in technology, operations, business, law and transport policies
- Interoperable rail systems
- Managing operational processes
- Rail systems and the environment
- Sustainability in rail system planning and operation
- Infrastructure and energy supply facilities
- International rail system standards, national implementation and differences
- European transport and competition policy
- Infrastructure management
- Technical and legal basis for safety engineering management
- Economics of safety engineering
- Operational management strategies
- Key competences
The workload for the programme is 120 ECTS. Students with at least two years of professional experience in the rail sector will be awarded 24 ECTS. Each semester in the programme has a workload of 24 ECTS.
The programme comprises 67 days of classroom teaching spread over 24 months.