Databases providing remote access via EZproxy
- APA Kiosk [ger]
- ACM Digital Library [eng]
- Austrian Standards Normenlesesaal [ger]
- Beck eLibrary [ger]
- CINAHL (EBSCOhost) [eng]
- Communication and Mass Media Complete (EBSCOhost) [eng]
- Cochrane Library [eng]
- Ebooks Central [ger, eng]
- Clinical Collection (EBSCOhost) [eng]
- Ernährung im Fokus [ger]
- Eurailpress Archiv [ger, eng]
- Hanser eLibrary [eng]
- Human Kinetics Library [eng]
- Hogrefe eContent [ger]
- IEEE Xplore - Digital Library [eng]
- IWA Journals [eng]
- Juventa [ger]
- Nomos eLibrary [ger]
- Nursing Reference Center (EBSCOhost) [eng]
- ÖBB - Dokumente und Daten [ger]
- ÖBB - Netzzugangsregelwerke [ger]
- SAGE Journals Online [eng]
- ScienceDirect [eng]
- SpringerLink [eng, ger, others]
- Statista [ger]
- utb-studi-e-book (until 30.6.2020) [ger]
- Thieme E-Journals [ger]
- wiso wissenschaften [ger]
Selected packages by publishers
- Beltz Verlagsgruppe [ger]
- Clinical Collection [eng]
- Juventa (Social Work eJournals) [ger]
- Springer [eng, ger]
Current database trials
Databases requiring individual user accounts
- RDB - Rechtsdatenbank: MANZ [ger]
You can only use the RDB in the network of the St. Pölten University of Applied Sciences and with a valid St. Pölten UAS account.
- LinkedIn Learning [eng, ger, fre, jpn, spa, chi, por]
While you do need to have access to an active UAS St. Pölten account, setting up or using an existing LinkedIn account is optional. Follow this Link to create your personal account. Once your LinkedIn Learning account is activated, you'll be able to access the library of online courses from any computer or mobile device. Once you’re logged in, you might need to switch the LinkedIn Learning's display language in order to find courses in your preferred language.
If you have any questions or need assistance setting up your account, please contact the library staff at: firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Primo – our Library Resource Discovery Service [ger, eng]
Use this to search for our physical and electronic resources – or to renew your loans (after logging in).
- Discovery Service of the Austrian Library Network [ger, eng, others]
Use this to search for books, dissertations and other media in more than 90 Austrian institutions. Great for finding titles that are available via interlibrary loan.
- Phaidra [ger, eng]
Our digital repository. Contains full texts of theses.
- Elektronische Zeitschriftenbibliothek [ger, eng]
Useful if you want to know whether we (or any other institution) provide(s) electronic access to a specific eJournal.