This page is updated continuously.
Especially now in times of the COVID-19 pandemic, our university of applied sciences seeks to offer you a safe environment for studying and learning. A new academic year has begun and we would like to inform you on the most important measures the St. Pölten UAS is taking as part of the traffic light system to protect everybody at campus.
While selected courses may be held at the UAS, we have also been increasingly implementing online formats within the framework of a mixed mode.
We aim to offer students and staff members the maximum safety. At the same time, we ensure that the students‘ study progress is not delayed and the quality of teaching remains at the usual high levels.
UAS Traffic Light System
Icon: Current UAS traffic light (orange)
The St. Pölten UAS' Traffic Light System is based on the current infection numbers among members of the St. Pölten UAS and on the recommendations of the Health Ministry and the Ministry of Science. Please observe the Rules of Conduct and Hygiene Measures, which are continuously updated according the current infection situation.
What does the orange traffic light mean?
- Reduction of on-site teaching
- Examinations with increased hygiene measures (social distancing, disinfection)
- Face masks in all areas
- 2-metre minimum distance
- Keeping time spent at the UAS to the required minimum
- Further information can be found here:
To stay up-to-date please regularly check the FAQs for…
- students on eCampus,
- general staff on Teamwork,
- lecturers (including part-time lecturers) on eCampus.
Please also check your UAS e-mail account on a regular basis.
Entrance to the UAS buildings
Location A – Matthias Corvinus Straße 15
The UAS building’s entrance doors will be closed from Monday, 28 September 2020. Students, lecturers and staff members may open the main entrance doors with the Campus Card. External visitors can turn to the security staff right at the entrance to the main building from Monday through Friday, between 08:00 to 16:00.
Locations E, F, G and H – Herzogenburger Straße 66, 68, 69
The UAS building’s entrance doors will be closed from Monday, 28 September 2020. Students, lecturers and staff members may open the main entrance doors with the Campus Card
Please note: As of now, it is compulsory for everyone to wear protective masks in all areas of the St. Pölten UAS buildings!
Consequently, protective masks must also be worn at the seats during classes and in all lounge areas. An exemption can only be made when seated and there is a no other person within a two-metre distance.
Please note: As of now, it is compulsory for everyone entering the St. Pölten UAS buildings to wear protective masks in all public areas!
Observe the rules of conduct and the hygiene measures at all UAS sites. Above all:
- Please bring your own protective mask and make sure to wear it in all areas. In case you have forgotten to bring your mask, please contact the Campus and Study Centre which keeps a small contingent for emergencies.
- Keep the proper distance (min. 1 metre)
- Observe hand hygiene and disinfect your hands
- Rules of Conduct and Hygiene Measures at the St. Pölten UAS
- Hygiene guidelines for universities and higher education institutions by the Federal Ministry of Education, Science and Research
Teaching: Mixed Mode of Distance Learning and On-Site Teaching
Your personal course schedule will show you which course units require physical attendance, and which ones are held online.
We are happy to offer our support to students and lecturers on questions concerning distance learning:
- If you need short tutorials, support in getting started and/or didactic tips for designing your distance learning sessions, feel free to contact the SKILL team at any time: email@example.com.
- Distance learning guides are available in the SKILL blog.
- Support hotline for lecturers on the topic of distance learning: e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org, tel.: 0676 847 228 789.
On-Site Services for Students
|Campus and Study Center||Mon-Thurs: 07:30-16:30
|IT and Infrastructure||
Mon-Thurs: 08:00-11:30 and 12:30-16:30
|Rental Service Media Technology||For further information go to verleih.fhstp.ac.at|