This page is updated continuously.
The current positive developments also lead to relaxations at our UAS with regard to the COVID-19 situation. These will come into force from 2 July.
As of this date, there will no longer be a test road on site and access to the UAS will be granted to people who are vaccinated, tested or recovered. We look forward to welcoming you to the Campus St. Pölten soon.
Until 2 July:
- Only those people who can show a negative PCR test (not older than 72 hours) or antigen test (not older than 48 hours) are allowed to enter the UAS sites.
Observe the rules of conduct and the hygiene measures at all UAS sites. Above all:
- Wear an FFP2 mask in all areas. If you do not have your own, contact your study programme. A limited supply is also available at the Campus and Study Centre.
- Keep the proper distance
- Observe hand hygiene and disinfect your hands
- Rules of Conduct and Hygiene Measures at the St. Pölten UAS
To stay up-to-date please regularly check the FAQs for…
- students on eCampus,
- general staff on Teamwork,
- lecturers (including part-time lecturers) on eCampus.
Please also check your UAS e-mail account on a regular basis.
Teaching: Distance Operations with selected on-site elements
Your personal course schedule will show you which course units require physical attendance, and which ones are held online.
We are happy to offer our support to students and lecturers on questions concerning distance learning:
- If you need short tutorials, support in getting started and/or didactic tips for designing your distance learning sessions, feel free to contact the SKILL team at any time: firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Distance learning guides are available in the SKILL blog.
- Support hotline for lecturers on the topic of distance learning: e-mail: email@example.com, tel.: 0676 847 228 789.