This page is updated continuously.
In close coordination with the authorities, the St. Pölten UAS is taking the following steps in order to ensure the safety of students and staff.
As of 1 August 2020, students can once again enter the building using their Campus Card.
Attention: If you have to visit the UAS buildings, make sure to observe the rules of conduct and the hygiene measures.
New: Outlook Winter Semester 2020/21
For the upcoming winter semester, we are planning a mix of remote learning and on-site teaching.
On-Site Services for Students
|Library (valid from 01/08 to 04/09):||Mon - Fri: 08:00 - 13:00|
|Campus and Study Center (valid until 31/08):||Mon - Fri: 08:00 - 13:00|
|IT and Infrastructure (valid until 31/08):||
Mon - Thur: 08:00 - 11:30 and 12:30 - 15:00
Fri: 08:00 - 11:30 and 12:30 - 13:00
|Media Technology Rental Service (valid until 11/09)||opened Wednesday afternoons (closed from from 19/08 to 29/08)|
If you have to visit the UAS buildings, make sure to observe the rules of conduct and the hygiene measures.
- Keep the proper distance (min. 1 meter)
- Desinfect your hands on entering
- If certain short activities make it impossible to keep the required distance, wear a protective mask (please bring your own!)
- Please refrain from staying in the UAS buildings longer than necessary
Further Information on Dealing with the Coronavirus SARS-CoV-2
The health of all staff members and students is our top priority. The St. Pölten University of Applied Sciences is preparing for different scenarios and has already adopted the following measures:
- As an extended hygiene measure, mobile disinfectant dispensers have been made available in the lavatories in addition to the already existing fixed ones
- Our company physician has issued an information sheet containing tips on how to avoid an infection.
Due to the infections with the SARS-CoV-2 virus that can currently be observed worldwide, also in Austria, we request you to observe the following measures:
- Avoid your workplace if you suffer from symptoms such as fever or coughing, shortness of breath or breathing difficulties – especially if you have returned from a risk area and display these symptoms.
- If you notice the above-mentioned symptoms, stay at home and contact the health service hotline under the number 1450.
- Please pay attention to the current travel warnings of the Foreign Ministry:
Detailed information on the disease COVID-19 (Coronavirus) is available on the website of the Austrian Agency for Health and Food Safety (AGES):