On the last Friday in September the Aula der Wissenschaften will open its doors from 5:00 p.m. to 12:00 midnight for a Europe-wide night under the banner of science. In the course of this night you can expect and will be invited to marvel at, discover and take part in innovative research projects, presentations and games.
Initial highlights from the programme
- Industry 4.0. Corner – experience how the "intelligent factory" should support workers in the future
- Mobility for the Future – inform yourself about exciting research projects around the theme "Mobility for the future"
- Mobile Corner – test new apps for your digital devices
- Smart Living – experience innovative ways of cross-generational living
- Science Slam – scientists present their research topics in six minutes
- Market place of Science – meet researchers from Lower Austria at eye level
- Startup Companies – creative young people from the St. Pölten University of Applied Sciences introduce their newly established companies
- EU Corner – celebrate ten years of European Researchers' Night
- Live Radio Broadcast
Under the motto "F.I.T. for Future" – Forschung, Innovation und Technologie – (Research, Innovation and Technology), researchers will stand ready for your questions and show you on more than forty stages projects which will shape our future. The Market Place of Science will entice visitors with experiments for the entire family. Scientists will compete in a "Science Slam" to bring you closer to their research topics in a way that will be concise, succinct, witty and above all understandable.
Detailed information about the numerous additional programme activities will be continually updated.
Be curious and dive into a night filled with science!
We look forward to seeing you!
Click here for more information.