This page is updated continuously.
Please observe the current rules for a safe stay at St. Pölten UAS.
The safety and health of all persons present on campus is of special concern to us. Therefore, please observe the following measures:
- If you have tested positive for SARS-CoV2 and have consequently received a traffic restriction, do not come to campus until the restriction ends.
- Stay home if you feel ill.
- In addition, be sure to follow the rules of conduct and hygiene measures while on UAS campuses.
Furthermore please observe the rules of conduct and the hygiene measures at all UAS sites. Above all:
- Keep the proper distance
- Observe hand hygiene and disinfect your hands
- Rules of Conduct and Hygiene Measures at the St. Pölten UAS
To stay up-to-date please regularly check the FAQs for…
- students on eCampus,
- general staff on Teamwork,
- lecturers (including part-time lecturers) on eCampus.
Please also check your UAS e-mail account on a regular basis.
Orientation at the St. Pölten Campus
- To help you find your way around the campus, you can find the Navigation Guide here.
- Your first point of contact on site is the Campus & Study Center. You can find the CSC in the main hall of the new building (building B).