This page is updated continuously.
In September, we all start into a new semester at the St. Pölten UAS — this time around, you’ll already be studying at the new campus! Cutting-edge teaching and learning rooms and innovative labs provide the ideal environment for working, researching and learning together.
Currently, admission to St. Pölten UAS is based on the 3G-rule (vaccinated, tested or recovered). In order to ensure that the semester starts as smoothly as possible, we send you all the necessary information in the following:
Orientation at the New Campus
- To help you find your way around the new campus, you can find the Navigation Guide here. With the completion of the new campus, the address of the St. Pölten UAS was changed to Campus-Platz 1 (formerly Matthias-Corvinus Straße).
- Your first point of contact on site is the Campus & Study Center. You can find the CSC in the main hall of the new building (building B).
- Building A: Access to building A (old building) will not be possible before the end of September.
- Building B: Monday to Friday: 7:00–19:00, Saturday: 7:00–14:00
As long as COVID-19 restrictions continue, the doors are locked and may only be opened with the Campus Card.
Stay safe at the new Campus St. Pölten
In winter semester 2021/22, teaching operations will continue in a hybrid mode of both on-site and online courses. Please note that you are obligated to present a 3G evidence (tested, recovered or vaccinated) before entering the building, as well as your ID. The option to wear a mask if the 3G rules cannot be complied with is no longer possible.
Fulfilment of the 3G rule:
Observe the rules of conduct and the hygiene measures at all UAS sites. Above all:
- Keep the proper distance
- Observe hand hygiene and disinfect your hands
- Rules of Conduct and Hygiene Measures at the St. Pölten UAS
To stay up-to-date please regularly check the FAQs for…
- students on eCampus,
- general staff on Teamwork,
- lecturers (including part-time lecturers) on eCampus.
Please also check your UAS e-mail account on a regular basis.