This page is updated continuously.
In view of current developments, it is a top priority for us to ensure that our students have a safe stay at our UAS on site.
- From 25. November on non-substitutable classes and exams may be held on site (teaching in small groups of up to 24 persons + lecturer(s), 2.5G evidence, wearing FFP2 masks is obligatory, general hygiene measures). All other classes and exams are to be switched to online teaching until at least the end of January 2021.
- 2.5-G rule: convalescents whose infection with SARS-CoV-2 occurred more than six months ago and unvaccinated persons require a negative PCR test result.
- FFP2 masks are compulsory in all areas of the Campus St. Pölten, also during the duration of courses.
- On-site events are not possible until further notice. Meetings are to be held exclusively online.
- Relevant services such as, e.g. library, rental service, Campus & Study Center, IT & Infrastructure remain to be available. Please take the changed opening hours into account.
Until further notice, access to the St. Pölten campus is only possible via the main entrance of the new building (B) and is controlled by security personnel. Access via the original building (A) is not possible. In the current operating mode (due to the coronavirus), the doors are locked and can be opened only with the Campus Card.
Fulfilment of the 2.5-G rule:
Observe the rules of conduct and the hygiene measures at all UAS sites. Above all:
- Keep the proper distance
- Observe hand hygiene and disinfect your hands
- Rules of Conduct and Hygiene Measures at the St. Pölten UAS
To stay up-to-date please regularly check the FAQs for…
- students on eCampus,
- general staff on Teamwork,
- lecturers (including part-time lecturers) on eCampus.
Please also check your UAS e-mail account on a regular basis.
Current Opening Hours
Campus & Study Center
Mo – Do, 7:30 am – 4:00 pm
Mo – Fr, 8:00 am – 16:00 pm
IT & Infrastructure
Mo – Do, 8:00 am – 11:30 am| 12:30 pm – 4:00 pm
Orientation at the New Campus
- To help you find your way around the new campus, you can find the Navigation Guide here. With the completion of the new campus, the address of the St. Pölten UAS was changed to Campus-Platz 1 (formerly Matthias-Corvinus Straße).
- Your first point of contact on site is the Campus & Study Center. You can find the CSC in the main hall of the new building (building B).