Campus and Study Center
As first-level support, the Campus and Study Centre (CSC) is the central point of contact for different target groups such as students, lecturers, guests and staff members. We attach great importance to a service- and solution-oriented approach and always make an effort to answer the various enquiries in a fast and uncomplicated manner. We try to continuously improve our services and are happy to respond to constructive criticism.
Its main functions include:
- initial consultation for prospective students including the distribution of information material
- organisation of incoming and outgoing mail
- management of Campus Cards, keys, parking cards
- management and distribution of merchandise
- management and distribution of print material
- reservation of study rooms, lost-and-found box, campus sports club
- rental of various articles such as presentation kits, table tennis bats etc.
- organisation of electives and inscription
- organisation of online application
- organisation of information events for new lecturers and welcome.day for first-semester students
- preparation of welcome guides for students and lecturers
- campus facility services
Current Opening Hours
- Monday - Thursday: 7:30 a.m. - 4:30 p.m.
- Friday: 7:30 a.m. - 3:30 p.m.
- Saturday: 7:30 – 12:00 a.m.
- T: +43 2742 313 228 – 200
- E: email@example.com