The UAS St. Pölten stands for high quality tertiary education, practical relevance and internationality.
The St. Pölten UAS LLC is locally anchored, globally connected and stands forfuture-oriented academic education in the subject areas of
- Digital Technologies
- Mobility Engineering
With more than 3,700 students, the St. Pölten University of Applied Sciences is a key player in the Austrian higher education sector and one of the most important employers in the region.
As a European University, we lead the European University Alliance E³UDRES² (Engaged - European - Entrepreneurial University as Driver for European Smart and Sustainable Regions) and work with universities from Portugal, Romania, Hungary, Belgium Latvia, Germany and the Netherlands on the development of smart and sustainable regions.
What makes our university stand out?
- Our range of courses is constantly growing and highly relevant
- Our graduates achieve an almost 100% employment rate
- We have strong interdisciplinary cooperation and also international cooperation
- We demonstrate strength - in teaching as well as in research
- International networking and cooperation