The unit Research and Knowledge Transfer is the central point of contact for all questions pertaining to our areas of activity: research funding, contract research, knowledge and technology transfer, and science mediation and communication. For our cooperation partners from the industry, applied research and science, we offer compact information on our spectrum of services, coordinate direct contact to our researchers, and provide support in the development of suitable forms of cooperation.
We support our researchers by offering:
- targeted advice and project assistance
- initiation and coordination of collaborations with regional, national and European partners
- activities to promote an internal exchange of experiences and an inter-departmental collaboration in our transdisciplinary areas
- analysis of relevant developments and trends in the extended context of research and innovation
- development and expansion of relevant research-specific further training measures
- development of new event formats to discuss the social relevance of research results with a wide range of target audiences