You would like to put your creativity, communication skills and business competence to the best possible use as a communications expert in a globally active company or a renowned agency? Strategic and visionary thinking are among your strengths, and you like to steer processes or plan events? Or do you rather see yourself as a journalist for a well-known news agency or editorial office – researching, writing and reporting on companies, markets, and economic and social developments?
Fields of Work and Activity (a selection):
As experts in corporate communications / public relations / investor relations / agencies, or as communications consultants:
- Development of a (digital) communication strategy
- Design of (digital) business and sustainability reports
- Organisation of (virtual) events such as general meetings, press and web conferences
- Creation and hosting of corporate websites, social media presence, and much more
As reporting and controlling experts in companies:
- Data and information management with a digital focus
- Conception and design of (digital) financial and non-financial reports
- Implementation of digital technologies and state-of-the-art planning and reporting instruments such as visualisation technology, data storytelling, etc.
As data, financial or business journalists for editorial offices / news agencies / blogs:
- Research, networking with press offices, political and business institutions, capital markets, stock markets, etc.
- Production of media content for various channels
- Communication with the general public and specialist audiences using innovative visualisation and communication technologies and media channels