The open learning and innovation culture with a focus on interconnected and interdisciplinary cooperation supports your patient-centred, practical and internationally competitive education. Digitalisation and its well-founded application in healthcare form a central part of the curriculum. Excursions and case studies in the classroom help you to quickly transfer theoretical content into practice. A close exchange between teaching and research offers you innovative training – always up to date with the latest scientific knowledge.
- Technical-methodical competencies: linking application-oriented treatment techniques and target group-specific physiotherapy treatment management
- Social communication skills and self-competence: training in communication, critical faculties and self-reflection, role distance, team spirit and ability to deal with conflicts
- Scientific competencies: acquisition of a general overview of scientific research methods, knowledge in research and assessment of studies, and preparation of physiotherapeutic questions using applied physiotherapy and research
- Compulsory elective subject: allows you to specialise in a subject chosen by yourself
- Professional internship: acquisition of technical and methodological knowledge in a professional context
You have the option of completing a semester abroad in the 5th semester or completing an internship abroad in the 6th. Neither is mandatory.
Interdisciplinary Elective Module
The iLab programme allows students to opt for an interdisciplinary and intercultural project semester in the 5th semester held completely in English.