This broad programme encompasses a wide range of physiotherapy and clinical topics, field trips linked to course content, participation in research projects and practical experience with patients.
- Professional expertise: students develop a strong foundation of clinical and physiotherapy know-how in a range of areas.
- Social, communication and personal skills: the programme includes training in communication, giving and receiving feedback, self-criticism, role distance, team working and handling conflicts.
- Academic skills: students gain a comprehensive overview of academic research methods, and acquire skills in conducting research for studies and evaluating studies, as well as addressing physiotherapy-related questions with the aid of applied physiotherapy approaches and research.
- Interdisciplinary training: students acquire prevention and health promotion expertise thanks to project management, business administration, and media and information technology components.
- Practice placements: students develop their professional skills by gaining practical experience in the workplace.
Interdisciplinary Elective Module
The iLab programme allows students to participate in an interdisciplinary and intercultural project semester with the working language being English.