With Smart Engineering fit for Industry 4.0
Become a partner
We combine traditional technical and engineering fields of academic studies with our internationally approved expertise in media technology and IT-security research. The dual study model enables employees to be optimally trained for their operational tasks. Therefore, companies directly take part in the praxis-oriented training and increase their attractiveness on the labour market.
The internationally established dual system combines theory and praxis in the framework of an academic education.
The mainly theoretical training blocks at the St. Pölten UAS alternate with practical units which are directly completed in companies. This kind of education is therefore based on the “Success triangle” between university, students and companies.
Benefits for companies
- Efficient personal recruiting: students are integrated early into your company and are directly deployable as qualified employees right after their studies.
- Your employees are offered a degree training programme which is compatible with their work in your company regarding time and content.
- Experts in the fields of economy and research teach students current scientific findings which they can directly apply in your company.
- Individual practical requirements are integrated into the curriculum. Company specific questions may be dealt with in the course of project work.
- The cooperation in the degree course Smart Engineering offers participating companies and institutions an interdisciplinary networking platform.