Get in shape for Industry 4.0 in partnership with St. Pölten UAS’s Smart Engineering programme
Become one of our industry partners
The Smart Engineering of Production Technologies and Processes programme combines conventional technology and engineering subjects with the university’s internationally recognised expertise in media technology and IT security research. The programme’s dual-system vocational design enables companies to give employees in-depth training for their specific roles. Companies are directly involved in the industry-focused programme, enabling them to raise their profile as attractive employers.
The programme adopts the internationally established dual-system approach by combining academic and work-based components.
Largely theoretical courses at St. Pölten UAS alternate with practical components in companies. Learning takes place in the “triangle of success” formed by the university, students and companies.
The benefits for your company
- An efficient recruitment method: students build a relationship with your company at an early stage and can be deployed in highly skilled positions immediately after graduation.
- Your employees have the opportunity to study towards an academic degree on a programme that is compatible with their working hours and aligned with the nature of their role.
- Students learn about the latest academic findings from industry experts and researchers, acquiring know-how which they can then implement directly at your company.
- Specific industry requirements are integrated into the curriculum. Students can tackle company-specific problems in the course of project work.
- By becoming a Smart Engineering industry partner, your company or organisation gains access to an interdisciplinary networking platform.