Graduates are well equipped to work at agencies as well as at corporations (PR, advertising, event department, etc.). Marketing work with a focus on corporate communications is an occupational field just as conception and planning of online marketing and mobile marketing.
Occupational fields (selection)
- Public relations with focus on strategic issues
- Advertising: strategic tasks (e.g. client counselling, strategic planning)
- Direct marketing: analytical and strategic tasks of various fields of application (e.g. e-commerce, mobile commerce)
- Event management: organisation of events including strategic planning and incorporation in the overall communication concept
- Media and communication planning with a focus on digital applications
Could this be your future field of occupation?
They support corporations and institutions in all questions of public relations. They are in charge of establishing and maintaining a positive communication between corporations, media and the public as well as between the executive board and employees.
They write press releases, organize information events and take care of internal media such as company magazines. In addition, PR consultants conduct regular performance testing of their PR activities.
Online marketing manager
They engage themselves in the occupational fields of online advertising, search engine marketing, e-mail marketing, or social media marketing. Along with conventional marketing activities, online marketing managers are also responsible for community management on social media platforms. They are employed at agencies or as internal specialists in marketing and advertising departments of corporations.