From public relations, event management, marketing, advertising, media planning and know-how in the development of integrated marketing concepts to manifold career profiles in the field of communications.
Occupational fields (selection)
- Campaign management in advertising, media, PR, online and dialogue marketing agencies
- Project management in event agencies
- Employment in specialist departments (advertising, PR, event, marketing, market and media research, online) of corporations
- Head of research studies in market and opinion research institutes
- Self-employed media and communications consulting
Could this be your future field of occupation?
They create and organize target group oriented events such as concerts or festivals. Among their tasks are PR and marketing as well as coordination of involved service companies. Event managers work at agencies or in marketing departments of corporations or are self-employed working for different clients.
They support corporations and institutions in their planning and conducting of advertising concepts and campaigns. In addition, they create marketing measures and define external communication strategies. They discuss the choice and budget of advertising media and are responsible for monitoring the operation of advertising measures (e.g.: online banner, insertions, folders, TV and radio spots, etc.).
They plan, produce and conduct advertising concepts and campaigns. In close collaboration with their clients they develop a brand positioning, campaign ideas and concrete media plans. They recommend a choice of media use for an optimal conveyance of the advertising message and evaluate their advertising campaigns with regard to their communicative success.