Data Protection Regulations
As the responsible data processor, the St. Pölten University of Applied Sciences GmbH (St. Pölten UAS), Campus-Platz 1, 3100 St. Pölten, email@example.com, takes the subject of data protection and confidentiality very seriously. The St. Pölten UAS therefore complies with the current national and European data protection regulations. Below, the St. Pölten UAS would like to briefly explain the most important aspects of the current data protection regulations.
Collection of Data and Purpose of Processing
- The computer-assisted data processing takes place for the purpose of processing your expression of interest in the desired study programme or further education programme. This processing is based on your consent in terms of data protection laws. The St. Pölten UAS GmbH processes all personal data provided by yourself within the framework of the registration. Your expression of interest can be processed only by means of the available online application and through provision of the requested information (fields marked with * are compulsory). Non-provision of the necessary data prevents the processing of your request.
- Furthermore, your data will be used for direct marketing purposes in the form of e-mails for similar products and services of the St. Pölten UAS (educational programmes offered by the St. Pölten UAS GmbH which are similar to the one you are interested in). This use of your data is justified as a legitimate interest of the St. Pölten University of Applied Sciences GmbH. You can object to the processing of your data for direct marketing purposes at any time by sending an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org or writing a letter to the postal address of the St. Pölten UAS indicated in the imprint.
Which data are stored?
We store the information provided by yourself. This includes your title, name, e-mail address and selected educational programme in particular.
For how long are the data stored?
Your data will be deleted within 3 years after first contact (at the latest) unless you have agreed to longer storage.
Withdrawal of Given Consent
Any consent given within the framework of the web application may be withdrawn at any time without, however, affecting the lawfulness of processing based on consent before its withdrawal. In case of withdrawal, all personal data traceable to you will be deleted. This precludes the further processing of your request. Please address your withdrawal to email@example.com or send a letter to the postal address given in the imprint.
Access to your personal data is granted to persons working at the St. Pölten UAS who are responsible for carrying out activities related to the processing of your expression of interest. For the administrative handling of the above-mentioned purposes, it is possible that data are passed on to Hochschulen St. Pölten Holding GmbH, Campus-Platz 1, 3100 St. Pölten, firstname.lastname@example.org, and Bertha von Suttner Private University GmbH, email@example.com.
In case you are interested in a study programme or further education programme that is held in cooperation with another company (WIFI, ZAM, etc.), it is possible that data are passed on to the cooperation partner for administrative processing. The data from the processing activity “direct marketing” are transmitted to an external processor within the EU for the purpose of processing the direct marketing distribution. The data transmission is carried out on the basis of a processing agreement with eyepin GmbH.
All data are stored on servers that are operated with high security standards and are protected against misuse and access by unauthorised persons.
The St. Pölten UAS concludes processing agreements only with companies that make sure to process data in accordance with the EU General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR), thus complying with high security requirements.
All Data Subjects Have the Following Rights:
- The right to access the respective personal data
- The right to rectification, erasure or restriction of processing
- The right of data portability
All participants can make use of these rights by responding to the St. Pölten University of Applied Sciences GmbH as the responsible data protection officer. Please use this form.
- The right to lodge a complaint
which is to be filed with the Austrian Data Protection Authority, e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org, as the responsible supervisory authority. If you have any further questions or concerns, please contact email@example.com at any time.