The Consulting Lab is an interdisciplinary lab for health and social sciences that allows for the training of various communicative settings.
Lab users have the possibility to
- train without being disturbed
- or transfer conversations to any seminar room in real time, thereby turning them into an active part of a course.
- Alternatively, users can always record sequences.
The equipment has been carefully chosen to offer an authentic environment for both one-on-one talks and small group settings. The purpose is to train
- consultations within the framework of nutritional therapy
- explanatory conversations that take place in healthcare and nursing
- the instruction of relatives
- instruction courses for diabetics
and to monitor them at the same time.
Various training materials, moulages as well as visual and consultation materials are available.
The lab is equipped with a large mobile monitor and a Microsoft Teams Room System. Two flexible wireless microphones can be used to make highly comprehensible recordings of all conversational situations or to transfer them.
Where can I find the lab on campus?
📍 Consulting Lab: B.2.11 – Download Navigation Guide (PDF)