The raiLab offers software for planning and simulating operational processes and timetables, as well as signalling and driving simulations.
It realistically simulates the latest railway operations software:
- Applications for planning and simulating operational processes and schedules
- Electronic signal box simulation
- Driver’s cabin simulation
- Applications for railway infrastructure planning and operation
- Applications for simulating reinforced concrete structures
The raiLab can be used both in teaching as a seminar room (for approx. 20 students) and for research tasks.