FH-Prof. Mag. (FH) Dr. Johanna Grüblbauer
Academic Director Media Management
Department of Media and Digital Technologies
Location A - Matthias Corvinus-Straße 15 A-3100 St. Pölten
- Digital Business and Innovation
- Media and Digital Technologies
- Study programmes:
- Media Management (BA)
- Digital Media Management (MA)
- Marketing and Communication (BA)
- Institute of Creative\Media/Technologies
- Deputy Head of Institute of Media Economy, Senior Researcher and Senior Lecturer at Department of Media and Economics, University of Applied Sciences St. Pölten.
- Course Digital Print Media, Friedrich-Alexander University Erlangen-Nuremberg (Germany), postgraduate course multimedia teaching
- Head of the Usability and Consulting Laboratories at the Department of Media and Economics, University of Applied Sciences St. Pölten. Its equipment includes, among other things, Eyetracking devices, Morae software for usability testing, biofeedback, and the ability to perform focus groups that can be observed and recorded through a mirror wall.
- Degree in Media-Management, PhD in Media- and Communication Studies, University of Vienna.
- Has worked as Manager for Market and Media Research (Austrian Broadcasting Corporation (ORF) and Media Agency Media 1, Vienna), Online Journalist (Niederösterreichische Nachrichten, St. Pölten), and Marketing (Ars Electronica Center and LifeRadio, Linz)