Continuing Education Course
This master programme places a strong emphasis on problem solving and user-focused TV and film production know-how. It combines cross-platform moving image production with integrated media-sector business studies. Graduates have the theoretical and practical knowledge and skills required to develop, finance and create film and media productions.
- Filmmakers who want to update their knowledge, shift their professional focus and / or expand their networks
- University graduates with relevant studies and career goals in film and media production (television broadcasters, film sales, independent activity as a producer for TV, film and digital media) or in the expansion of the film industry / film culture
Course management team
- The master programme is recommended by the Austrian Film Institute and Creative Europe Media Desk Austria.
- Our advisory board also includes representatives from Ars Electronica, Arte, ProSiebenSat.1 Puls4, ORF, Der Standard, SRF and Terra Mater.
- At FEST, international film professionals work together with future filmmakers from St. Pölten University of Applied Sciences.
The MA in Film, TV & Media – Creation and Distribution is offered in partnership with:
Festive Gala on Tuesday Evening: St. Pölten UAS Gives away Media Technology Prize Golden Wire
The objective is to develop innovative media projects and promote students