You are interested in spending a study semester/a full academic year at the St. Pölten UAS?
- Please get in touch with your home university's International Office and to ask for an official nomination before the deadline for nominations runs out.
- After your nomination has been accepted, you will receive an e-mail by the St. Pölten UAS’ Office for International Relations with a link to our online application portal. We recommend you to start preparing your learning agreement in good time before the application deadline.
As a nominated student you will be asked to submit the following documents:
- Online Application Form
- Copy of passport / identity card
- Recent transcript of records
- Copy of German language certificate (minimum requirement: B1 level) OR
Copy of English language certificate (minimum requirement: B1 level) if you choose courses in English
- Only for EPS and iLab applicants:
- letter of motivation
- Code of Conduct
- Learning Agreement
- You can find our template for non-Erasmus students here.
- Erasmus students are required to submit a Digital Learning Agreement (DLA).
Please contact your home university’s International Office for more information.
- 15 May for the winter semester (early September to start of February)
- 15 May for the full academic year (early September to end of June/start of July)
- 15 November for the summer semester (mid-February to end of June/start of July)
Our recommendation for all applicants
Obtain all the necessary information about entry and residence requirements in Austria at the website of Austria’s Agency for Education and Internationalisation in good time before your arrival in Austria.
Consult the Incoming Student Guide for all further information.
Enrolment and Austrian Students’ Union (ÖH) fee
All UAS St. Pölten students are members of the Österreichische Hochschülerschaft (ÖH; Austrian Students’ Union) and are therefore required to pay a membership fee of EUR 22.70 (includes membership fee and accident and liability insurance) at the beginning of each semester. This also entitles international students to vote in ÖH elections, which will be announced by the Students’ Union.