The principal language of instruction at the university is German. However, the following semester modules have been specifically designed to meet the needs of international students and are taught entirely in English. Each module comprises a minimum of 30 ECTS.
If you select a semester programme taught in English, you will be studying in a multicultural classroom, with international students and degree-seeking students from Austria.
Interdisciplinary Module (open for all degree programmes)
- iLab – interdisciplinary Lab (Winter Semester and Summer Semester)
Department Digital Business and Innovation
- Spotlight on Digital Business I (Winter Semester)
- Spotlight on Digital Business II (Summer Semester)
Department Media and Digital Technologies
- European Project Semester (EPS, Winter and Summer Semester)
- Digital Healthcare (Incoming students may select English courses upon agreement)