Students with an interest in spending a study semester/a full academic year at St. Pölten UAS are kindly asked to get in touch with their home university's International Office and to ask for an official nomination before the deadline for nominations runs out. After the nomination has been accepted, please submit your application documents as following:
- Application form
- Learning agreement
- Code of conduct for international students
- Letter of Motivation (for students of EPS and iLAB only)
- CV (for students of EPS and iLAB only)
- Copy of German language certificate (minimum requirement: B1 level) OR
- Copy of English language certificate (minimum requirement: B1 level) if you choose courses in English
- Recent transcript of records
- Copy of passport/identity card
- Proof of health insurance (e.g. EHIC Card, student self-insurance, etc.)
Please note that students from non EU/EEA countries or Switzerland are required to additionally send a copy of their visa as soon as possible after receiving the acceptance letter to the Office for International Relations (in any case prior to their arrival).
The forms can be downloaded above and must be sent by
- 15 May for the winter semester (early September to start of February)
- 15 May for the full academic year (early September to end of June/start of July)
- 15 November for the summer semester (mid-February to end of June/start of July)
Consult the Incoming Student Guide for all further information.
Enrolment and Austrian National Union of Students (ÖH) dues
All UAS St. Pölten students are members of the Österreichische Hochschülerschaft (ÖH; Austrian National Union of Students) and are therefore required to pay membership dues of approx. EUR 20 (includes membership dues and accident and liability insurance) at the beginning of each semester. This also entitles international students to vote in ÖH elections, which will be announced by the Union.