If you wish to study at St. Pölten UAS, you need to submit the following documents:
- Application form
- Learning agreement
- Code of conduct for international students
- Copy of German language certificate (minimum requirement: B1 level) OR
- Copy of English language certificate (minimum requirement: B1 level) if you choose courses in English
- Recent transcript of records
The forms can be downloaded above and must be sent by
- 31 May for the winter semester (late September to start of February)
- 31 May for the full academic year (late September to end of June/start of July)
- 15 November for the summer semester (mid-February to end of June/start of July)
Consult the International Student Guide for all further information.
Enrolment and Austrian National Union of Students (ÖH) dues
All FH St. Pölten students are members of the Österreichische Hochschülerschaft (ÖH; Austrian National Union of Students) and are therefore required to pay membership dues of approx. EUR 20 (includes membership dues and insurance) at the beginning of each semester. This also entitles you to vote in ÖH elections, which will be announced by the Union.