Students wishing to study at St. Pölten are requested to send the following documents:
- Application Form
- Learning Agreement
- C of C for International Students
- Copy of German language certificate (minimum requirement: B1 level) OR
- Copy of English language certificate (minimum requirement: B1 level) if you choose courses in English
- Recent Transcript of Records
The forms can be downloaded above and have to be sent by
- 31 May for the Winter Term (late September - beginning of February)
- 31 May for the whole academic year (late September - end of June/beginning of July)
- 15 November for the Summer Term (mid-February - end of June/beginning of July)
International students are asked to send their Learning Agreement no later than the dates mentioned above. This will guarantee them a place in smaller group seminars, labs and similar. If subjects are chosen after these deadlines, we cannot guarantee the student a place.
Enrolment and 'ÖH-Beitrag'
You will be enrolled in the degree programme in which you choose the most subjects. Filling in the application form is essential for your enrolment.
All students of the Fachhochschule are members of the 'Österreichische Hochschülerschaft ÖH' (Student Union) and are therefore required to pay a membership fee of approx. EUR 20,- per semester (= membership fee and insurance) at the beginning of each term. This also entitles you to vote in the ÖH elections. The ÖH will inform you when elections come up.