- Where: St. Pölten University of Applied Sciences, registration in main hall
Visit our info.event on the English-language bachelor degree programme Creative Computing* and benefit from the counselling provided by the head of the development team FH-Prof. Dipl.-Ing. Dr. Markus Seidl, Bakk.
Seize the opportunity to get to know the labs and participate in a workshop.
- Presentation of the bachelor degree programme
- Information on the application procedure
“Hands-on Creative Computing”
- The head of the development team is available for personal consultation and information sessions
- (German-language) tour of the UAS building available – please state the preferred tour when registering for the info.event
Due to the limited number of places available, we kindly ask for a binding registration.
Accompanying persons are welcome to join the lectures – for lack of space, however, participation in the workshops is unfortunately not possible. In the meantime, we invite you to have coffee and a snack in the main hall.
*subject to accreditation by the AQ Austria (Agency for Quality Assurance and Accreditation Austria)