We provide you with materials for higher education didactics.
In the eCampus (log-in required), you will find tutorials and descriptions for the didactic design of courses, currently available in 4 categories.
- Ingredients for Higher Education Didactics: introduction to teaching-learning theory; didactic planning; best practices for teaching/acquiring knowledge, collaboration and deepening; assessment methods.
eCampus Link: Ingredients for Higher Education Didactics
- Digital Teaching-Learning Resources: eCampus, MS Teams, other digital tools, online teaching and equipment.
eCampus Link: Digitale Lehr-Lernressourcen
- Innovative Teaching-Learning Formats: blended learning & inverted classroom; problem-based learning; game-based learning; art of hosting.
eCampus Link: Innovative Teaching-Learning Formats
- Interdisciplinary Topics: heterogeneity-sensitive teaching, service learning, education for sustainable development, scientific work, design thinking, interdisciplinary course design.
eCampus Link: Interdisciplinary Topics
These topics are currently being redesigned and continuously revised and expanded.
Since offers in the eCampus are only accessible to staff members of the St. Pölten UAS, we provide open educational resources (OER) on higher education didactic topics here:
- Handreichung für Lehrveranstaltungsdesign (Download PDF)
- Handreichung für Student Engagement (Download PDF)
- Method collections with the respective favourite methods of: