1. Use the available information on how to apply
Our application information (“How to apply”) contains everything you need to know when applying for a study programme: select your desired programme, follow the steps of the guide and choose your individual prerequisites.
2. This is how you apply
Take a look at our brief instruction to apply like a pro:
3. Tips for your desired study programme
In these short videos our Academic Directors give tips about how to prepare for application and much more.
English study programmes
Bilingual study programme (German and English)
All study programmes
4. Use our Student Advisory Service
Do you have questions about studying at our university? We are happy to help you!
- Talk personally with our study programme leaders and clarify your individual questions.
- Our team of the Campus and Study Center will be glad to help you with general questions on our university and our study programmes via email@example.com.
5. Accessibility & Diversity
The entire St. Pölten University of Applied Sciences building is barrier-free. Please make sure to contact us in good time to allow us to take into account your individual needs. Information and point of contact.
Our campus is a tolerant and inclusive environment where everybody is welcome – and a place dedicated to counteracting social inequality based on gender identity, age, sexual orientation, religion, social and ethnic origin. Read more about our university’s commitment to diversity