1. Use the available information on how to apply
Our application information (“How to apply”) contains everything you need to know when applying for a study programme: select your desired programme, follow the steps of the guide and choose your individual prerequisites.
2. This is how you apply
Take a look at our brief instruction to apply like a pro:
3. Tips for your desired study programme
In these short videos our Academic Directors give tips about how to prepare for application and much more.
English study programmes
Bilingual study programme (German and English)
All study programmes
4. Use our Student Advisory Service
Do you have questions about studying at our university? We are happy to help you!
- Talk personally with our study programme leaders and clarify your individual questions.
- Our team of the Campus and Study Center will be glad to help you with general questions on our university and our study programmes via firstname.lastname@example.org.
5. Accessibility & Diversity
The campus building is wheelchair accessible. Please contact us in due time to allow us to respond to your individual needs. All information and contact
We set great store by making our campus a tolerant and inclusive environment where everyone is welcome regardless of where they come from and which physical abilities they possess. Read more about our university’s commitment to diversity