In accordance with § 10 of the Study Regulations for Universities of Applied Sciences (FHStG), the St. Pölten UAS has established a board to take care of organization and administration of teaching and examinations.
The UAS Board of the St. Pölten University of Applied Sciences is comprised of the heads of courses, representatives of the teaching staff and student representatives.
Copyright: FH St. Pölten / Tobias Schermann
Chairperson of the UAS board
Vice Chairperson of the UAS board
FH-Prof. Mag. Helmut Kammerzelt, MAS
Heads of Courses
- FH-Prof. Jakob Doppler, MSc
- FH-Prof. DSA Mag. (FH) Christine Haselbacher
- FH-Prof. Dipl.-Ing. Otfried Knoll, EURAIL-Ing.
- FH-Prof. Kerstin Lampel, PT, MSc
- FH-Prof. Dr. Michael Litschka
- FH-Prof. Dipl.-Ing. Dr. Paul Tavolato
Lecturers & Scientific employees
- Dipl.-Ing. Kerstin Blumenstein, BSc
- FH-Prof. Univ.-Doz. Dipl.-Ing. Dr. Ernst Piller
- FH-Prof. Mag. Wolfgang Römer
- FH-Prof. Mag. Dr. Simon Tjoa
- Mag. Lothar Tschapka
- FH-Prof. Barbara Wondrasch, PT, PhD
- Dipl.-Ing. Robert Bruckner, BSc.
- Kristina Kern
- Jutta Köppel
- Martin Lampel, BSc.
Assistant to the Head of the UAS Board
- Silvia Udwary Bakk. MA
Section Head Programme Development
- Mag. Dr. Katalin Szondy
Complaints Committee of the UAS board
According to § 10 of the Study Regulations for Universities of Applied Sciences (FHStG) students and applicants have the possibility of making a complaint against a decision of the head of course. Complaints can be made personally or via the student representatives. Direct contact person is the head of UAS Board (e-mail).
In order to deal with possible complaints against decisions of the head of course the board may set up a complaints committee.