In accordance with § 10 of the Study Regulations for Universities of Applied Sciences (FHStG), the St. Pölten UAS has established a board to take care of organization and administration of teaching and examinations.
The UAS Board of the St. Pölten University of Applied Sciences is comprised of the heads of courses, representatives of the teaching staff and student representatives.
Copyright: Carola Berger
Chairperson of the UAS board
Vice Chairperson of the UAS board
Mag. Dr. Susanne Roiser, MA
Heads of Courses
- FH-Prof. Jakob Doppler, MSc
- FH-Prof. Dipl.-Ing. Dr. Franz Fidler
- FH-Prof. DSA Mag. (FH) Christine Haselbacher
- FH-Prof. Dipl.-Ing. Otfried Knoll, EURAIL-Ing.
- FH-Prof. Mag. Monika Kovarova-Simecek
- FH-Prof. Dipl.-Ing. Mag. Marlies Temper, Bakk.
Lecturers & Scientific employees
- Katharina Auer-Voigtländer, BA MA
- FH-Prof. Dipl.-Ing. Kerstin Blumenstein, BSc
- FH-Prof. Dr. Michael Iber
- FH-Prof. Barbara Wondrasch, PT, PhD
- Florian Zahorka, BA MA
Part-time teaching and research staff representative
- Markus Angermann, MBA
- Peter Hackl-Lehner, BSc
- Clemens Jung, BSc
- Lukas Kroisenbrunner
- Lea Wall
Assistant to the Head of the UAS Board
- Silvia Udwary Bakk. MA
Section Head Programme Development
- Mag. Dr. Katalin Szondy
Statute of the FH St. Pölten
Complaints Committee of the UAS board
According to § 10 of the Study Regulations for Universities of Applied Sciences (FHStG) students and applicants have the possibility of making a complaint against a decision of the head of course. Complaints can be made personally or via the student representatives. Direct contact person is the head of UAS Board (e-mail).
In order to deal with possible complaints against decisions of the head of course the board may set up a complaints committee.
Annual theme of the UAS Board
- Download Educational Contract (561Kb) pdf
- Download Position Paper Internationalisation and English (306Kb) pdf
- Download White Paper of the Quality of Teaching (374Kb) pdf
- Download Position Paper „Alternative Qualifications“ (221Kb) pdf
- Download Directive Tuition Fee, Participation Fee and Students’ Union (ÖH) Fee (484Kb) pdf
- Download Request for Remission/Reimbursement of Tuition Fees and Participation Fees (228Kb) pdf